Firmware Update Tool
The Paralinx Manager tool can be used on Windows and OS X computers. Download and install the version that fits your needs below.
Firmware update tool can be used with the Arrow, Arrow Plus, Ace, Arrow-X, and Tomahawk products only.
Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to update the firmware on Paralinx units.
1. Run program.
2. Connect power to Rx or Tx.
3. Connect unit to PC via USB.
4. From the pop-up window, select the appropriate device you have connected.
5. Go to the UPGRADE Tab, Click Load from Web
6. Click Advanced options and select both Radio 1 & 2. Start Upgrade!
It will take a few minutes to complete the upgrade.
It will prompt you to disconnect the USB cable but instead wait and the unit will power cycle on its own.
Perform these updates on all transmitters and receivers being used together. Once complete, they will need to be paired together and you can find instructions on this process here.
Having an issue updating your firmware? Send us a message below!